Both national and European labor law are rapidly developing. Examples include the law on working hours, the law on fixed-term contracts, the law on the transfer of businesses and anti-discrimination law. The effects on consultation and practice of human resources are extensive.
Our practice areas include:
- Representation in and out of court in individual and collective labor disputes
- Planning and organization of operational changes/staff reductions (negotiation of compensation and social plan, notification of mass layoffs, issuance of notices of termination)
- Employment contracts, termination agreements, management board/director service agreements
- Compensation schemes, employee participation models, bonus plans
- Negotiation and drafting of company agreements
- Digitalization in labor law and modern working practices