Legal advice in this field of law not only requires considerable expertise, but also a great deal of professional experience. Roughly outlined, it ranges from the creation of a company, through structural measures, changes in the group of shareholders, to the transfer to a legal successor.
Corporate law can take on modern, dynamic forms (start-ups) or be more traditional (advising family businesses). It must always be considered in its entirety (interlinked above all with accounting, tax, succession and family law). Peripheral areas (such as antitrust law) must also be kept in mind at all times.
Our practice areas are in particular:
- Drafting of articles of association and foundation statutes
- Company contracts (in particular silent partnership as well as control agreements and profit transfer agreements)
- Capital increases, restructuring and conversions
- Preparation and support of partner shareholder meetings and general shareholder meetings
- Partner, stock shareholder and pool agreements
- Termination of partnerships
- Advice to the supervisory board, advisory board and shareholders' committee
- Advice to family companies
- Employee participation
- Drafting and termination of managing director and management board service agreements
- Acquisition and sale of companies including LoI, due diligence and transaction
- Restructuring and recapitalization of companies
- Company succession